Vegan White Christmas Recipe
I'm not even going to lie...
This recipe is not healthy!
It's a straight up sugarfest lol.
But, it was one of my faves when I was growing up and so I wanted to veganise it and share it with you.
It's also super simple and quick to make. The longest part is waiting for it to set, especially if you make it on the hottest day of the year so far like I did hahaha.
So enjoy, Christmas only comes around once a year, you may as well make the most of it!
White Christmas (1 serve)
0.3 cups rice bubbles
0.15 cups desiccated coconut (for adding to copha)
0.15 cups desiccated coconut (for adding to dry mix)
0.10 cups glace cherries
1 tbs icing sugar
25 grams of copha
- Melt copha slowly over low heat.
- Chop up your glace cherries into halves or quarters.
- Add the copha desiccated coconut to a food processor and blend until it turns slightly doughy, then add to warm copha mix. Make sure you have removed from heat and combine.
- In a bowl add the rice bubbles, dry mix desiccated coconut, glace cherries and icing sugar and combine. Be sure to sift icing sugar or make sure to get all lumps out.
- Add in the copha mix.
- Put into moulds and allow to set in fridge for over an hour. Time may vary depending on what your weather conditions are like.
- Serve and enjoy!
Here is the demonstration video for you to enjoy.
Be sure to check out my channel - www.youtube.com/c/AmandaRoseOfficial and subscribe to get a new recipe video every week!
Download Your FREE Copy of How To Transition To A Plant Based Diet!
(enter your details below)