Vegan Tofu Scramble
As you know, I am a huge fan of carbs and not so much of keto.
I have done short term 'keto style' programs like fasting mimicking (and what I set out in my Fast Diet protocol).
But plant based keto, or eco-Atkins, has been shown not to have the same or as many negative side effects as traditional keto/atkins style diets.
So I wanted to put together a healthy recipe that also could fit that style of protocol if it is something you want to do for a period of time.
Optimally, whole food plant based is best overall nutrition wise... and this recipe would also certainly fall into these principles so it is a WIN-WIN :)
Vegan Keto Tofu Scramble (No Oil, Keto & WFPB) (1 serve)
200g firm or semi-firm tofu
1/4 tsp turmeric
3 Tbs Niulife Cocominos
1/2 tsp Black Salt (aka Kala Namak)
1/2 Tbs Nutritional Yeast
1 cup of spinach
3 Tbs water
- Preheat your pan and add in the water and Niulife Cocominos
- Add in your tofu and mash crumble/mash it up
- Add in your turmeric, black salt, nutritional yeast and mix until well combined and your tofu has turned a yellow eggy colour. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the spinach and mix well, allow the spinach to wilt and mix through well.
- Serve with cracked black pepper.
Super easy, and you can have for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Download Your FREE Copy of How To Transition To A Plant Based Diet!
(enter your details below)