Vegan Rice Paper Rolls Recipe
I'm not a huge fan of sitting down and eating a salad.
It's hard to eat... you always end up with leaves hanging out your mouth (or is that just me lol).
Plus they are just a little bit boring.
But I know how good fresh salad and veggies are for me, so I like to find interesting ways to put them together :)
Buddha bowls are one way I like to take a boring salad to the next level.
But today, I'm going to be wrapping them up and making rice paper rolls!
You can try these at home with any fresh veggies you have on hand.
Simple Vegan Rice Paper Rolls (No Oil & WFPB) (1 serve, 3 rolls)
1/4 red capsicum, cut into strips
1 small cucumber, cut into strips
1/2 cup grated carrot
1 handful mixed green leaves
30g tofu, cut into strips
1 tsp sriracha
1 tbs Niulife cocominos
3 rice paper roll sheets
- Preheat a saucepan or frypan.
- Add in cocominos and sriracha, mix to combine flavours.
- Cut up tofu into strips and place in pan to cook.
- Cut up capsicum and cucumber and grate up carrot.
- Prepare a plate of warm water.
- Turn your tofu over when it starts to brown and go crispy.
- Once cooked remove tofu from heat.
- Place rice paper roll briefly on plate of warm water.
- Place tofu, greens, carrot, capsicum and cucumber at one end of the rice paper roll and wrap. (Watch video to see my technique).
- Serve with condiment of your choice.
Soooo easy and yum, you can check out the video here:
Download Your FREE Copy of How To Transition To A Plant Based Diet!
(enter your details below)